Village Gospel Mission Prayer Request, February 2017
Dear VGM Prayer Supporters: Greetings!
【2017 Summer Bilingual Camps】
1. It is estimated that there will be 20-tier Summer Bilingual Camps for which 500 counselors from Taiwan and overseas will be required. It is difficult to form the overseas counselor teams as there are obstacles to be overcome. We appreciate the cooperation from individuals as well as church groups participated in the Camps in the past years. This year we initiate a task to recruit new overseas teams. Please pray for God’s blessings and guidance.
2. Please pray for the organizing committee. Yang, Jun-Tao, the Camp Executive Director, will assume the overall responsibility, requiring the business wisdom, efficient planning, and depending on God’s power to carry out his duties. In addition, it needs harmony and unity among group leaders, humbling attitude, respecting other’s strength, and accomplishing tasks as a team effort.
【Pastors Needed in Churches】
1. Suan-Tou Church needs a pastor to lead the congregation. Brothers and sisters in the church will cooperate with the new pastor with the positive and active role to carry the church forward in unity to accomplish the missions assigned by God.
2. Guo-Gou and You-Che Gospel Centers need pastors. Please ask God to send the burdened coworkers with pioneering spirit for planting churches.
【Weaker and Elderly Members】
1. A-De has suffered a stroke for nearly three years and hoped to recover with various local conventional therapies. He and his mother attend Sunday worship services along with church brothers and sisters. May the merciful God let them taste the joy of salvation and improve A-De’s health condition.
2. Pastor Yang, Ting-Hsiu has been bed-ridden for a long while and was helped by a foreign caregiver whom was replaced by a new one in the middle of February. It is hoped that the new one will pick up the caring skills promptly (such as sucking the mucus, turning the body over, and the use of aerator). Please pray to God for leading the adjustment among the pastor, Mrs. Yang, and the new caregiver.
3. Elderly man Ku of over 70 years old began attending the church services since last year as a truth seeker at Man-Zhou Gospel Center. He lives alone by himself. Pray that may the Holy Spirit move his heart and strengthen his faith in God to receive the eternal life. In God’s family, he will no longer be alone!
We sincerely appreciate your faithful intercessory prayers and supports. May our gracious Lord richly bless you and your family with His abundant peace, health, and joy!
The Office of the Village Gospel Mission